I can’t believe 2015 is coming to a close. What a year! I would like to say I did a lot this year but with the arrival of Stone I have had to completely readjust my life. He has been a tremendous blessing and I wouldn’t change anything. I just have to recalibrate my schedule and my priorities. Again, this has been another year of neglect with documenting so I’m going to note the highlights here so that I don’t forget.
- Created Badge – a proprietary presentation assessment tool
- Went to Disney World in November with my family
- I visited the following cities: Chicago (4x), Denver, Washington DC, Winston-Salem, Searcy, Greenville (2x), and Orlando
- Saw the the Foo Fighters at Bridgestone Arena
- I played Heroes of the Storm for the first time (inspired the acquisition of a professional team)
- Created Kreese Gaming with a business partner
- Created 2 additional gaming Meetups which are showing promise
- Father-in-law passed away
- I only read a handful of books
- No triathlon training
- Revenue decreased for Ethos3 from last year
Overall, on paper this year did not look that great. However, my family is healthy and my kid is healthy and growing like a weed. This year was really all about discovering fatherhood which has been quite the adventure.
Looking forward to maximizing 2016!